The library subscribes to several e-book databases, including: ebrary, EBSCO eBook Collection, ACLS Humanities E-Book, PsycBOOKS, Credo, Oxford Reference, and more. The entire e-book collection can be searched from the catalog, which is located on the homepage e-book tab.
Find E-books on a Topic
To find e-books on a topic:
- Go to: library homepage > e-books tab > advanced search link
- Enter keywords on your topic (see search strategies)
- Click search button
- Click link to open the book
Find a Specific E-book
To find a specific e-book:
- Go to: library homepage > e-books tab > browse search link
- Enter title (exclude subtitle)
- Click “search”
- Select your e-book from the search results
- Click link to open the e-book
* If the title search does not work, try an author search using the author’s last name (e.g. Hemingway).
* Books not available can be requested through interlibrary loan