**All financial obligations to Union Institute & University must be paid in full before a transcript can be released, regardless of how the request is submitted to the Registrar’s Office.**
Online Ordering Available
Union Institute & University provides an online transcript ordering service to all learners and alums. In partnership with Transcripts on Demand™ by Scrip-Safe International, members of UI&U's community of learners have the ability to safely and securely request a copy of their transcript.
Current and former learners and alumni with or without CampusWeb access may sign into a secure website, provide addressee information, credit card information for payment, and order an electronic copy of their official transcripts. We are very excited to offer this service to current and former learners and alumni of Union Institute & University!
Transcripts on Demand™ uses the most current security available to protect your credit card and personal information. Union Institute & University charges $7.75 per official transcript when using this service, plus, SCRIP-SAFE® charges a $2.25 processing fee for each recipient (transcript addressee).
Paper transcripts are available for a $10.00 transcript fee plus shipping:
- Express Mail - $18.95 in addition to the transcript fee
- Priority Mail - $5.15 in addition to the transcript fee
Transcript order updates will be emailed to you and you may check your order and history online.
Show DetailsDelivery Options for Online Orders
(if you attended/graduated after 2001)
: Electronic (secure PDF) format delivered to any email address or to any school on the eSCRIP-SAFE® Network. We can produce PDF transcripts faster than paper transcripts; sending a PDF transcript also eliminates mailing time. Please check the list of network recipients
to see if your intended receiver is a member of the electronic network. If the recipient is in the network, please insert their name on your order form and check electronic network recipient.
: If your intended recipient is not a network member and you wish to deliver your transcript electronically, this method may be used. Receivers are designated and identified by you, the requestor, through the recipient’s email address.
- Always notify your intended recipient they will be receiving important email messages regarding electronic delivery of your transcript. To insure delivery of these important messages, please inform the recipient to add the domain name @escrip-safe.com to their safe-sender email list.
- OneTime® receivers must complete a simple registration for each transcript delivered through eScrip-Safe®. There is no software installation for any receiver. A copy of the free Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher must be installed on the recipient’s computer. The receiver has three options to retain the transcript: 1) save to the institution’s document imaging system; 2) save electronically as a PDF document, or 3) print to paper.
- Your transcript is never delivered by email; email is limited to the notification and reminder messages regarding the delivery of your transcript.
- To use this method, include your recipient’s email and name on the order form and check the electronic outside the network recipient.
: Paper format printed on security paper
, delivered by USPS. Overnight mailing is also available for additional charges ($7.75 per transcript plus $18.50 for Express Mail plus $2.25 for the Transcripts on Demand fee).
Show DetailsDelivery Options for USPS Orders
(if you attended/graduated after 2001)
Mailed: Students who attended and/or graduated PRIOR TO 2001 (The Union for Research and Experimentation in Higher Education, Union for Experimenting Colleges and Universities (UECU), University Without Walls (UWW), Union Graduate School or The Union Institute (TUI), most likely have an older format of a transcript and narrative transcripts. These transcripts cannot be sent electronically via the eScrip-Safe® Network and have to be mailed.
Mailed: Students and/or graduates from the following Vermont Center academic programs: B.A. programs, the M.A. with concentrations in psychology or counseling, the VT M.Ed. program, M.F.A., M.F.A. in Writing, or M.F.A. in Visual Art programs (between 2001 – June, 2008) have narrative faculty evaluations that are part of the total academic transcript. Transcripts with narrative evaluations attached cannot be sent electronically through the eScrip-Safe® Network and have to be mailed.
Requesting Your Transcript
Show DetailsOrder Online
- Click here to log on to your account via CampusWeb.
- Once you have logged in, click the "Learner" or "Alumni" tab at the top, then select the "Transcripts on Demand" option on the left.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions.
- The CampusWeb login and password provides authentication of the learner’s identity making a transcript request.
- Payment for transcripts is via credit card (MasterCard or Visa only).
- CampusWeb users have 24/7 access to their unofficial academic record.
Show DetailsOrder Using Transcript Request Form
Any UI&U current or former learner or alumni may still request a transcript by completing the Transcript Request Form. Written requests not using the Transcript Request Form will not be accepted. The Transcript Request Form may be mailed, faxed, or scanned as an email attachment sent to the Registrar’s Office.
- A $10.00 fee applies to each transcript requested via USPS.
- Checks mailed with Transcript Request Forms should be made out to Union Institute & University.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 to 10 business days to process transcript requests upon receipt in the Registrar’s Office.
- Email and fax requests must include credit card billing authorization for the transcript fee payment.
Registrar’s Office mailing address:
Union Institute & University
440 E. McMillan Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45206-1925
Email Transcripts@myunion.edu for all transcript related questions, concerns, and requests.
Pre-Cohort Ph.D. Transcripts
Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page and look for the topic titled "Specific Transcript request information for Pre-Cohort Ph.D. learners" for more information regarding “proofing” transcripts and learner approval before final transcripts are mailed for graduates from the Pre-Cohort Ph.D. program.
Vermont College of Norwich University Transcripts (prior to 2001)
If you attended or graduated from Vermont College of Norwich University prior to 2001, your educational records are maintained by Norwich University. You must contact Norwich to obtain transcripts. The contact information is as follows:
Vermont College of Norwich University
Office of the Registrar
158 Harmon Drive
Northfield, VT 05663
Download the Norwich University Transcript Request Form.