Privacy of Student Records
Union Institute & University has a long-standing commitment to the concern for and protection of students’ rights and privacy of information. Union Institute & University complies with the provisions of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, as amended. Students have the right to inspect, review, and challenge the accuracy of their education records. Read the complete FERPA policy.
Tuition Costs & Student Financial Assistance
- Articulation and tuition agreements
- Transfer credit policies
- Tuition Costs
- Refund policy
- Financial Assistance Available
- Student Loan Information
- Scholarship information
- Academic Centers
- Center for Student Success
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Disability Services
- Technology Resources-Acceptable Use
Safety and Health
- Campus Safety Report
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policies and Program
- Emergency Response Policies and Procedures
- Sexual Assault Policy
- Use of University Facilities
- Vaccination Policies
Student and Faculty Data
- Degrees Awarded
- Union Institute & University Faculty
- Persistence and Graduation Rates
- Enrollments & Student Demographics
Voter Registration Information
Union Institute & University is strongly committed to social relevance and community. The university encourages students and employees to take full advantage of their rights and fulfill their responsibilities as citizens by registering to vote, voting, and, whenever possible, participating in the political process at the community, state, and/or national level.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires colleges and universities to make available to students information on how to register to vote, including access to acceptable voter registration forms. Because the UI&U community is so wide spread the university offers the following.
The website for the Election Assistance Commission (EAC) provides a wide range of resources for individuals seeking to register to vote, as well as providing voter registration rules and regulations for each state and territory.
- Find out how to contact your state election office
- Find out how to register if you live overseas or are in the military
- Register to vote using the national mail voter registration
For policies and procedures applicable to Union Institute & University students, refer to the University Catalog.