A tuition discount offer created just for U!
What are the benefits Union offers to U?
- Explore our Child & Adolescent Development program which encompasses all aspects of human growth from birth to adolescence
- Select from three areas of concentration in our Early Childhood Studies program:
- Early Childhood Administrator
- Teacher as Practitioner
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE)
- 8 credits granted for having your CDA and 3 credits for the Early Childhood Director’s Credential
- Online or Hybrid learning formats available
- Courses within the program may be used to obtain or renew the CDA and the Director’s Credential (Specific to our Early Childhood Program)
- Transfer up to 90 previously earned college credits to accelerate your degree completion
- Earn 8 credits in 8 weeks
- Learn from Early Care and Education Professionals who understand the challenges facing working adults
- Work closely with a Personal Program Advisor and Supportive Staff
Class Format: 100% Online Coursework to fit ANY schedule
Class Start Dates: Undergraduate classes start every 8 weeks
Ready for the next step?
Union Institute & University is recognized as an exemplary transfer institution by Phi Theta Kappa
It has always been my dream to complete a bachelor’s in early childhood education...Union allowed me to complete my degree online at my own pace with convenience to my schedule.
-Debi P. - UIU Graduate