CERTIFICATE Adobe Certified Professional
Adobe Certified Professional certifications are the industry-recognized certifications that demonstrate mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud software. In this Adobe Certified Professional course, you will learn five of the most often used Adobe programs: Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Animate (formerly Flash). The course consists of short lessons, exercises, video demos, quizzes and exams and a final project.
This certificate demonstrates that your creative abilities are backed up by technical expertise. Your certification is proof that you have the ability to plan, create, and run effective communications by utilizing multiple forms of digital media.
Upon completing this course, you will be prepared to take the five Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) certification exams. This course includes vouchers that allow you access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
What you will learn
- Understand typography and formatting text.
- Create and optimize images.
- Configure and create web technologies.
- Get comfortable with the CC user interface in all five programs.
- Work with drawing tools and prepare files for output.
- Discover styles and templates.
- Obtain skills to work with team projects.
How you will benefit
- Launch your career as a graphic or web designer.
- Prepare yourself for five corresponding Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exams.
- Master Adobe's Creative Suite, which offers some of the most widely used programs for graphic designers.
"I loved the trainer and found the exercises and her video reviews very helpful. I especially liked the InDesign course."
"I liked the whole course, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. It taught me the basics to get started in the profession."
"It was easy to get started and the lessons had everything you needed to know throughout the course. I especially loved the videos!"
"Loved the course! Easy to follow and fun to do."