Certificate Creativity Studies
Expand your understanding of human creativity with this certificate. Every improvement in human life is the result of someone’s creativity. It is a vital human resource that exists in all populations, ethnicities and cultures. Discover what creativity is, how it occurs and how we can increase our own creativity.
- 18 credits taught in 16-week terms
- Complete in 8 months (full-time) or one year (part-time)
- January, May and August start dates
CRST 525/526 - Applications I and II
CRST 512/513 - Disciplinary Foundations I and II
CRST 521/522 - Field of Study I and II
- A graduate degree (this requirement can be waived in specific circumstances)
- A personal essay explaining why the certificate is sought
- Transcripts from prior college and graduate work, with a GPA of at least 3.0
- One letter of reference that speaks to the applicant’s academic abilities
Download Our Guide to Union's Gainful Employment
See quick answers to your questions on Cost, Financing & your Success!