Thrive in a Competitive Marketplace
Union Institute & University’s Bachelor of Science with a major in Business Management prepares you to lead through management positions in a competitive global economy. Our online degree program emphasizes contemporary business issues while giving you the business sense and critical skills you need to manage an organization. Ready to face the rewarding challenges of today’s global and competitive market? At Union, we will show you how to become a flexible and resilient business leader of tomorrow.
Concentrate on your business interests
Union’s Business Management program offers a variety of specialized focuses to meet what you are interested in studying. During your study, you will be able to pick from the five concentrations below, or gain a broad knowledge with our overview program.
- Compare and contrast the alternative views of ethics and social responsibility strategies.
- Analyze the various models of decision making and business control processes.
- Evaluate how federal laws and regulations impact business decisions and shape economic policy.
- Understand resource allocation, comparative advantage, and the market system.
- Compare and contrast leadership and management styles.
- Summarize the purposes of primary financial statements.
- Understand and explain the functions of management.
- Compare and contrast different methods of improving business processes using a variety of statistical approaches.