Thrive in a Competitive Marketplace
In today’s competitive market, it is critical for business professionals to be strong leaders. At Union Institute & University, we prepare you for leadership at all levels of business administration. Relying on equal parts skill and theory, our Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Business Administration will give you a solid foundation of effective and efficient business principles. Union’s online degree program is designed to fit your busy schedule, and our dedicated faculty are here to help as you progress.
Careers of our Business Administration Graduates
Union’s Business Administration graduates excel in a variety of business careers with the skills they learn at Union. With Union’s degree, you’ll be ready to address future issues in domestic and international business operations, and employers will be looking for people like you who understand the global marketplace.
Skills & Benefits Union Students Gain
- Compare and contrast the alternative views of ethics and social responsibility strategies.
- Analyze the various models of decision making and business control processes.
- Evaluate how federal laws and regulations impact business decisions and shape economic policy.
- Understand resource allocation, comparative advantage, and the market system.
- Compare and contrast leadership and management styles.
- Summarize the purposes of primary financial statements.
- Understand and explain the functions of management.
- Compare and contrast different methods of improving business processes using a variety of statistical approaches.